Oproer Brouwerij, craft beer bar and restaurant is located in Utrecht Zuilen. Our restaurant works with organic and plant-based ingredients and our chefs are proud to offer food made with creativity and care. We use seasonal and fresh ingredients and every month we create a new menu for the restaurant.
We are looking for a new member to join our kitchen team, flexible and part-time.
Together with our chefs, you will be in charge of:
- The daily production of the food following recipes
- Preparing dishes in your own area whilst service
- When needed, overseeing the whole service of the evening, supported by a kitchen assistant.
- Contributing to the creation of new menu’s together with our chefs and other members of the kitchen team.
- Making sure the kitchen is run according to the HACCP regulations.
- Contributing to the overall tasks that need to be done in the kitchen and the restaurant at large.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum two years of experience working as a “zelfstandig werkend kok” and/or a fitting educational background
- Already acquired knowledge of vegan cuisine
- Passion for creating new dishes and growing in your work
- Proficiency in the English language
- Experience in working with an order system
- Good communication skills and team work skills
- Availability to work in the evenings between Wednesday and Sunday.
- Work hours to be agreed upon with the selected candidate (flexible, part-time)
- A salary according to the CAO
- An enthusiastic team to work with
- Space for creativity, growth and own initiative.
We hope to hear from you soon, cheers!